POTENTIAL VENDORS: We welcome you to join us!
Before filling out an application, we encourage you to contact the Market Manager, and to visit the market in person.
When you're ready to apply, there are two options, download an application, or fill it out online.
Jan and Ray Wickline
(240) 405-4820 firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.bluefaeriefarm.com
Blue Faerie Farm is a small fruit orchard and farm, growing naturally. They specialize in heirloom varieties, open pollinated, non-GMO vegetables, and are in the process of growing their pastured, non-GMO fed, poultry flock for eggs.
Crimson Petal Farm
(240) 405-5919 email@example.com http://www.crimsonpetalfarm.com Dan has been involved with growing and local farms for more than 15 years. They broke ground at Crimson Petal Farm in the Fall of 2015 and the farm specializes in cut flowers, herbs, vegetables, fruit and more! They are striving to make Crimson Petal Farm a family venture and community venture as they grow the farm and expand their horizons.
Glade-Link Farms, L.L.C. is a family owned farm located in Northeastern Frederick County, specailizing in strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and cut flowers. They also provide flowers for special events and weddings as well a sell flowers to florists and restaurants. Additionally, they have a large pick-your-own operation on the farm, and welcome you to visit!
Featuring whimsical nature and ocean themed watercolor paintings, as well as state flower and state insect paintings. Also, a variety of crocheted items such as hats, scarves, gloves and baby cocoons using acrylic, wool and alpaca yarn. Custom orders are welcome.
Tricia Strite firstname.lastname@example.org Settled in the heart of the Middletown Valley, Tricia grew up on the family farm as a third generation dairy farmer. As the years passed, she realized that she wanted to branch out and pursue raising alternative livestock. They wanted to raise animals that not only provided excellent table fare, but also donned heavy horns and tusks. Now, they are excited to offer an unprecedented line of exquisite meats that include European Wild Boar and Water Buffalo.
KB loves to make wonderful things for you and your family that you cannot get anywhere else. From delicious handpies to amazing photo cards to gorgeous jewelry, KB keeps her hands busy for you! And KB regularly adds to the selection of items.
Kim and her family are living lightly on their little piece of land and bringing you homegrown and homemade goods from the homestead to you.
(240) 603-4281 (Text Messages Only!) email@example.com MidValley Sprouts is a local small garden growing bountiful produce, herbs, sprouts, and micro-greens.
Nuts About Berries
(301) 712-8214 firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.nutsaboutberriesfarm.com Offering all "colors" of raspberries (red, yellow, purple, black), plus blueberries, blackberries, and aronia berries (chokecherry). Their growing practices are described as "biological farming" with nutrient density as the primary goal. In addition to selling at the market, you may contact them about their Pick-Your-Own operation on the farm.
(301) 416-2425 email@example.com
Raising Nigerian Dwarf goats since 2016, and selling hand crafted goat milk soaps and flower boquets, both of which are great gifts for all occassions.
New Market, Maryland
(301) 865-0517 firstname.lastname@example.org
Seasonal fruit and vegetable garden transplants and herbs. All hand sown and in biodegradable direct plant containers.
Penny regrets that she will not be able to participate in the market this year (2017), but she plans to be back for our 2018 season!
Penny's Plants will have limited items available for sale directly from her greenhouse in New Market. You might also want to check out the great deals from The Vine Garden Plant Outlet at the market this year.
Pixie Dust Creations offers fun & fanciful face painting, temporary glitter tattoos, and balloon twisting for all ages and events. Their "paints" are all FDA approved make-up for the face and hypo-allergenic. Located in Frederick, MD, they will happily serve the entire MD/DC/VA/PA/WV metro area.
Fresh Brown Eggs from Free Range Hens! Yummy cakes baked with the fresh eggs. Fresh produce and flowers from the garden.
Chris and Dawn Anderson
(301) 529-7675 PorkAuthority14@gmail.com That big yellow food trailer that sells delicious smoked BBQ is our friends from Pork Authority. All of their sauces and rubs are homemade, and they sell Ridiculous Ribs as well as pulled pork, pulled chicken, smoked chicken and cheddar, and hot dogs and loaded baked potatoes. Pork Authority also has delectable homemade side dishes such as yummy baked beans with bacon and onions, creamy cole slaw, and potato salad. On the fried side they have french fries, butterfly potatoes, and fried macaroni balls. So try them out!
(301) 371-3282 MissMollyByGolly@comcast.net
A diversified group of people dedicated to promoting arts and crafts for adults and children in the area.
South Mountain MicroFARM
Billie Jo Sellers
(301) 730-5340 email@example.com http://www.southmtnmicrofarm.com Year round aquaponically grown produce including but not limited to several varieties of lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, kale, basil, radishes, arugula and Tilapia fish. They cannot use ANY chemicals like herbicides, pesticides or fertilizers or the fish and/or produce will die.
Spruce Run Farm
Josh Lewis and Kenny Trumpower
(301) 293-1070 OurFarm@SpruceRunRd.com http://www.sprucerunrd.com
Spruce Run Farm is a small but growing hobby farm selling eggs, jams and jellies, honey, fresh produce, garden hods, live plants, homemade soaps, and much more!
TrendSETTER Treats brings to the market fresh-baked snacks that are made with USDA Human Grade ingredients. Recipes include Gluten-free, USDA Organic Ingredients that are researched for canine diets & nutritional values. Snacks do not include any soy, wheat, corn, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors and no GMOs.
The Vine Garden Plant Outlet specializes in florist quality plants at outlet prices. They carry locally grown hybrid and heirloom fruit and vegetable plants, annuals, perennials, herbs, hanging baskets, seasonal flowering shrubs, houseplants and more! Check out their impressive selection of over 100 varieties of hybrid and heirloom tomato plants, 14 varieties of squash plants, 18 varieties of cucumber plants, and 60 varieties of hot and sweet peppers including the 10 hottest peppers in the world!
Braddock Heights, Maryland
(240) 409-9897 firstname.lastname@example.org
Specializing in homemade crafts, gifts, baked goods, and jams and jellies.
Visit The Market!
Middletown Christ Reformed UCC
12 South Church St
Middletown, MD 21769
May to Mid-October Thursdays
4 - 7 PM
Across The Street and Between
LDS and the Fire Hall